Improving Enison competitiveness through ICT solutions
Project implementation period:
15 October 2019 – 15 October 2020
865,000 HRK (EU co-financing of 449,799.99 HRK)
Enison d.o.o. has successfully implemented the project “Improving Enison competitiveness through ICT solutions“, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund within the Tender “Improving competitiveness and efficiency of SMEs through information and communication technologies (ICT-2)“.
The implementation of ICT solutions (ERP system and Autocad Lite solutions) into the business processes of Enison d.o.o. has eliminated the problem of reduced work efficiency as a result of growth and business expansion by training employees and purchasing the necessary computer equipment in order to increase work efficiency.
The project has ensured better organisation and supervision of work tasks, new marketing and sales opportunities, risk management and strategic planning. The implemented project activities will directly lead to the fulfilment of long-term goals Enison has set in accordance with its business development plan. They will also improve the market position and competitiveness of the company on targeted foreign markets.
Improved market position, increased competitiveness, and business efficiency of the SME by applying information and communications technology as well as support to the development of information society in the Republic of Croatia.
This Tender encourages SMEs to apply information and communications technology in order to improve business processes, integrate business functions, streamline the workflow, improve interaction with clients and suppliers, and to improve the market position of the company.
The general objective of the project was to apply information communications technology to support the development of information society in the Republic of Croatia and to improve the market position, competitiveness and business efficiency of SMEs in the Republic of Croatia.
The specific goal of the project was to introduce two business information systems in Enison in order to optimise its business processes, streamline the workflow, improve interaction with clients and suppliers and to improve the market position of Enison.
The project was implemented through the following activities:
- Activity 1 – Purchase and implementation of business solutions to optimise business operations (ERP)
- Activity 2 – Purchase and implementation of Autocad Lite solution
- Activity 3 – Purchase and implementation of computer equipment
- Activity 4 – Education of users for ERP solution
- Activity 5 – Project management
- Activity 6 – Promotion and visibility
The project implementation created requirements necessary to fulfil the project indicators:
- Purchase and implementation of the ERP information system for business optimisation and the CAD solution
- Training of employees to use the purchased software
- The purchase and implementation of computer equipment
- Preparation of project documentation and successful implementation of the project
- Informing the public on project implementation
More information on the project